Unseen Temples & Elephant Village Tour
Start your day with morning commute to Samutsongram province and visit 5 famous temples by long tail boat in the Chaophraya River. Try local food along your trip on your own. Then completing your trip by visiting Elephant Village at Ratchburi (with elephant ride through the canal)
WAT BANG KUNG is an ancient temple built in the Ayutthaya period, known for its archaeological site, a chapel entirely covered with the roots of a big banyan tree. Inside of it is enshrined a large principle Buddha image in the late Ayutthaya style and boasts the ancient mural paintings.
WAT BANG KHAE NOI was built in 1868 by Khunying Chui (Noi). Originally, the ordination hall (Ubosot) was built on the bamboo raft tied to a Bodhi tree on the Mae Klong river bank. Nowadays, the temple is well restored. The most interesting thing is the ordination hall’s inside walls which are woodcarvings depicting the Lord Buddha’s history, birth, enlightenment, and nirvana, as well as stories of the Lord Buddha’s Ten Incarnations or Jatakas. The beautiful and explicit design was made by craftsmen from Phetchaburi province where woodcarving is famous.
WAT BANG KHAE YAI is ancient temple located on the bank of the Mae Klong River, at the mouth of the Bang Khae Canal in Khwae Om Sub-District. The interesting thing is the large Ubosot (ordination hall) is more than 150 years old. At the front, the square Chedi (pagoda) with twelve indented corners is the art of the Ayutthaya period. The laterite principal Buddha image in the ordination hall is in the posture of Subduing Mara. There are seven Dharma Chedis built in 1872 with a boundary wall. On a separating wall in a monk’s cell, a tempera mural painting from the late reign of King Rama II depicts a battle between the Siamese and the Burmese, probably the one that King Rama II sent troops to obstruct the enemy at Ratchaburi in 1821.
WAT THONG KUNG is a temple that is about 200 years old. There is no evidence of who created it. But the restoration took place over the years. Originally named. “Wat Rajburana” monastery is next to the river, which is the cape of Mae Klong River. The people who live on this river are passes and getting a glimps of its golden shine hence named the temple. “Wat Tong” (Golden Temple)
WAT BAANGKOKTHEPSAK – Famous for its abbot who service to finger pointing buddha. People flock from over the places to meet this abbot who cast out spells for good luck, wealth and health as per local belief.
- Hope on Long tail motorboat and discover these 5 unseen temples via River
- See temples which are centuries old
- Discover traditional way of life how Thai's in the suburban area live their daily life
- Have a adventurous ride on elephant back through canal
- Pickup and drop from Hotels in central bangkok areas
- Tickets to all Temples
- Elephant Ride @ Elephant Village
- Boat Ride
Two payment method is available upon check out
- Payment by Cash upon Pickup / Ticket Delivery
- Online payment by Credit card – PayPal
General Pick up Area or Road:
- Asoke, Charoen Krung Road Soi 1-70, Chidlom, Chinatown, Khaosan Road, Pathumwan. Phayathai, Ploenchit, Pomprab, Pratunam, Petchburi Road from Soi 1 to Avani Atrium, Phranakorn, Ratchathewi, Silom, Sathorn, Siam Square, Sukhumvit Soi 1-33 and Soi 2-26.
- In case your hotel is out of route, there will be a surcharge to pickup and drop fromout of zone
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason
- Any un-utilized service such as meals, sightseeing, or visits are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to amend the program, itinerary, prices, terms and conditions without prior notice
Dress Code for Temples
- Shorts, mini-skirts, short skirts, tight fitting trousers, as well as tights can not be worn as outer garments.
- See-through shirts and blouses, as well as culotters or quarter length trousers can not be worn.
- Sleeveless shirts or vests can not be worn as outer garments.
- Sandles (without ankle or heel straps) can not be worn.
- All shirt sleeves, whether long or short, can not be rolled up.
- Sweat shirts and sweat pants, wind-cheaters, pajamas and fisherman trousers can not be worn
No Addtional Options Selected
Select Number of Person
Enter your group size for our best price
A minimum of 2 people is required.
Children (5-10 Years / Height below 120 cm)
Children (3-4 Years)
Unseen Temples & Elephant Village Tour
How DO I BOOK My TOURS?
Step 1 – Go through your Tour selection,
select the date & number of people for your
Tour. Click “Book It” button
Step 2 – Provide us with required information
& process for though the payment platform
Step 3 – Upon completion of booking, you will receive Confirmation Email. We will issue your E-Voucher and send it through your email
(as an attachment) within next a short time with the pick up time and other details. As simple as that!
Require assistance or enquires regarding your tour booking?
Chat with our agents Live or Call us on our Hotline below to get instant assistance:
+(66) 092 807 5857 (English – Thai)