Temples and City Tour (Half Day)
ADDITIONAL OPTION AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Thailand has over 26,000 Wats or temples. Joining this tour, you will be amaze by the status of buddha and beautiful architecture around the temples. This tour brings you to the 3 most unique and distinguished temples in Bangkok:
WAT TRAIMITR : (Temple of the Golden Buddha) this is the world”s largest solid gold Buddha, cast about nine centuries ago. The image is three meters high and weighs five and half tons.
WAT PHO : (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) it is Bangkok”s oldest and largest temple. The gigantic gold plated reclining Buddha with inlaid mother-of-pearl soles is highly revered among Buddhists.
WAT BENCHAMABOPHIT : (Marble Temple) the main building was constructed during the reign of King Rama V. Its interior is magnificently decorated with cross beams of lacquer and gold this is ”the perfect architecture of Thai art”. A large collection of bronze Buddha images lines the spacious inner courtyard.
You can choose between Morning session (starting approximately 8 am) or Afternoon (starting approximately 11 am) session for this tour. Go through with the booking, once you complete your booking you will receive a Reference code. Message it to us and inform us if you want this for Morning or Afternoon session.
- Travel through the city's diverse neighborhoods in an A/C Vehicle
- Visit three of Bangkok's most important and magnificent temples with a local guide
- Marvel at the famous giant reclining Buddha of Wat Pho
- Admire the massive solid gold Buddha statue of Wat Traimit
- See one of the finest examples of royal Bangkok architecture at Wat Benchamabophit
- All entrance fees included
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Bangkok city center
- Transportation in A/C vehicle
- Sightseeing as described
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
Pick up time: To Be Advice at the time of confirmation.
- Morning Session: Pick up time: 07:00-08:00
- Afternoon Session: Pick up time: 11:10-12:30
Two payment method is available upon check out
- Payment by Cash upon Pickup / Ticket Delivery
- Online payment by Credit card – PayPal
Dress Code for Grand Palace & Temples – Unsuitable clothes are
- Short trousers (long trousers must reach the ankles), mini skirts, culottes, tights and fisherman trousers.
- Sleeveless shirts and undershirts as outer garments
- Rolled up shirt sleeves, whether long or short
- Sleeping suits, see-through clothes, bare shoulders
- Sandles (including every type of shoes without heel straps or closed heels), except Buddhist Monks, novices and Thai People from countryside)
- Visitors wearing shorts, sandals or T-shirts are not permitted entry.
General Pick up Area or Road:
- Asoke, Charoen Krung Road Soi 1-70, Chidlom, Chinatown, Khaosan Road, Pathumwan. Phayathai, Ploenchit, Pomprab, Pratunam, Petchburi Road from Soi 1 to Avani Atrium, Phranakorn, Ratchathewi, Silom, Sathorn, Siam Square, Sukhumvit Soi 1-33 and Soi 2-26.
- Incase of Joint Transfer: Please be on time for pick up as the driver will wait no longer than 10 min.
- In case your hotel is out of route, there will be a surcharge to pickup & drop from out of zone. Chat with our agent for further details
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason
- Any un-utilized service such as meals, sightseeing, or visits are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to amend the program, itinerary, prices, terms and conditions without prior notice
- According to Thailand travel industry normal practice, there is a mandatory visit to Gems Factory or some shopping facilities for joined tour and optional visit for private.
No Addtional Options Selected
Select Number of Person
A minimum of 1 people is required.
Children (5-10 Years / Height below 120 cm)
Children (3-4 Years)
Temples and City Tour (Half Day)
How DO I BOOK My TOURS?
Step 1 – Go through your Tour selection,
select the date & number of people for your
Tour. Click “Book It” button
Step 2 – Provide us with required information
& process for though the payment platform
Step 3 – Upon completion of booking, you will receive Confirmation Email. We will issue your E-Voucher and send it through your email
(as an attachment) within next a short time with the pick up time and other details. As simple as that!
Require assistance or enquires regarding your tour booking?
Chat with our agents Live or Call us on our Hotline below to get instant assistance:
+(66) 092 807 5857 (English – Thai)