Siam Park City
Special Promotion for Siam Park City:
If you are a group of 5 people booking with Transport, we have a 300 Baht coupon for you!
Enter "SIAMFUN300" at the check out page
Special offer till the end of August '18
ADDITIONAL OPTION AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Siam Park City is Bangkok’s largest amusement and water park. Spread out over a large area are the world’s biggest wave pool with several large water slides, dozens of rides including roller coasters and attractions like Africa Adventure and Jurassic Adventure.
The thrill rides of the Amusement Park, the relaxation at the Water Park’s pools and the pool side Thai massages provide for a fun day for adults and kids of all ages. A whole day is easily spent here.
There are plenty of places with shade both in the water park and the amusement park. Food is available at several restaurants and countless food stands around the park. After dark the park is beautifully illuminated.
Known as “The sea of Bangkok”, the water park houses the world’s biggest wave pool as recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records. The very large pool with small waves creates the illusion of being at a beach in Bangkok city.
Smaller pools are the flowing pool and shallow ones for the smallest children. Life guards are on duty around the water park. Pool size Thai massage and foot massage is available
Water Park slides
Impressive slides are the 23 meter high Speed Slide at the flowing pool and the Super Spiral spiralling down several levels into one of the smaller pools. Ending in a shallow pool is the Mini Slide for small kids.
Swim wear and towels are for rent if you don’t bring your own, beach chairs are 10 Baht for the whole day. Personal belongings can be stored in lockers (20 Baht) next to the changing rooms and showers. Next to the water park entrance is Si-Am Marine restaurant.
For an adrenaline rush and some serious thrills, head to the amusement park of Siam Park City. The park houses about 30 rides including spinning rides, roller coasters, drop tower, gyro tower, log flume and swing boat. You can get on each ride an unlimited number of times. As Siam Park City has been around for a while, some rides are closed for maintenance every now and then. The amusement park is made up of four zones.
X-zone, the most extreme rides
The X-zone houses the most extreme rides such as the Vortex and the Boomerang. To get on the X-zone rides your height must be over 130 centimeters.
With a length of over 750 meters the five loops Vortex is one of the largest suspended looping coasters. The Boomerang, a roller coaster with three loops will have you racing forward and backward.
The Giant Drop is a free fall ride from a height of 75 meters, the highest in South East Asia. Spin around going up to 24 meters above the ground in the Balloon Race. The Condor will have you circling and spinning through the air, while the Topspin swings back and forth and upside down at varying speeds.
Fantasy World, the easier rides
Fantasy World has the easier rides suitable for smaller kids except for the smallest ones.
Twin Dragon will have you swinging back and forth in a Viking ship with a dragon on the bow. Bounce and spin around like crazy on the giant plate of the Tagada Disco. Other rides in this zone are the Astrofighter, Trabant, Monster and Rock & Roll.
Family World, attractions for the family
At Family World you will find attractions suitable for everyone in the family.
Drive through the African landscape on a small open train and see villages and mechanical African animals as lions, elephants and giraffes moving around, listening to scary sounds coming from the jungle. A giant King Kong has captured a man.
Feel like in Jurassic Park. Walk through the darkness while suddenly a spotlight lights up moving giant dinosaurs and prehistoric men. The adjoining museum houses several dinosaur skeletons and provides information about the animals.
Get driven through a jurassic landscape in a Jeep and see many species of dinosaurs moving around and making scary sounds and see an exploding volcano.
Big Double Shock
Get some serious scares at the Big Double Shock, a haunted house with lots of scary encounters.
The Si-Am tower brings you up to 100 meters where you will have 360 degree panoramic views of the area. The highest in South East Asia.
Grand Canyon Express
An elevated ride over a Grand Canyon like landscape.
A long water slide down from the mouth of a giant lion.
Small World, for the youngest children
Rides and fun for the youngest kids. Among the rides here are Mini Carousel, Mini Motorcycle, Swan, Mini Boat, Play Port, Mini Astrofighter, Double Deck Merry-Go-Round.
- Step into a world of fun and adventure close to the heart of Bangkok
- Enjoy fantastic rides including the Guinness World Record winner of the largest wave pool
- Experience a full day of excitement at all 5 zones of the park which are accessible with your day pass
- Indulge in a range of international cuisines with a buffet lunch at Si-Am Marine Restaurant
- Entrance Ticket with Unlimited Rides in all Zones
- Buffet Lunch: International, Thai, Indian or Halal
- Round trip transfer from and to Hotels in central Bangkok Areas (if booked with transfer)
09:00 am – Pickup from hotels in central bangkok areas
10:00 am – Arrive to Siam Park City to being your thrill filled day
04:00 pm – Depart from Siam Park City
05:00 pm – Arrive back to your Hotel.
- Joint roundtrip transfer฿350 Per Person
Two payment method is available upon check out
- Payment by Cash upon Pickup / Ticket Delivery
- Online payment by Credit card – PayPal
Important Remark: For Private Tour during 26 Dec – 2 Jan is subjected to ฿1,500 Surcharge on total amount (Transport surcharge)
Siam Park Ride Rules
- Family World,Fantasy World : For kids above 100 cm. / Kids below 130 cm. must be accompanied by an adult.
- X-Zone : For persons over 130 cm.
- Small World : Kids below 100 cm. must be accompanied by an adult.
- Water Park : Kids below 100 cm. must be accompanied by an adult.
- Itinerary and programs are subject to change or deviation without prior notice.
- This is not applicable for Thai Nationality.
General Pick up Area or Road:
- Asoke, Charoen Krung Road Soi 1-70, Chidlom, Chinatown, Khaosan Road, Pathumwan. Phayathai, Ploenchit, Pomprab, Pratunam, Petchburi Road from Soi 1 to Avani Atrium, Phranakorn, Ratchathewi, Silom, Sathorn, Siam Square, Sukhumvit Soi 1-33 and Soi 2-26.
- In case of Joint Transfer: please be on time as we will not be able to wait more than 10 mins.
- In case your hotel is out of route, there will be a surcharge to pickup & drop from out of zone. Chat with our agent for further details
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason
- Any un-utilized service such as meals, sightseeing, or visits are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to amend the program, itinerary, prices, terms and conditions without prior notice
No Addtional Options Selected
Select Number of Person
A minimum of 2 people is required.
Children (3-10 Years / Height below 130 cm)
Siam Park City
How DO I BOOK My TOURS?
Step 1 – Go through your Tour selection,
select the date & number of people for your
Tour. Click “Book It” button
Step 2 – Provide us with required information
& process for though the payment platform
Step 3 – Upon completion of booking, you will receive Confirmation Email. We will issue your E-Voucher and send it through your email
(as an attachment) within next a short time with the pick up time and other details. As simple as that!
Require assistance or enquires regarding your tour booking?
Chat with our agents Live or Call us on our Hotline below to get instant assistance:
+(66) 092 807 5857 (English – Thai)