ADDITIONAL OPTION AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Siam Niramit – World Class Spectacular Performance, Bangkok,Thailand
Dazzling Spectacle on the Word’s Highest Stage Held in the colossal 2,000-seat Ratchada Theatre, the Siam Niramit show boasts an 11.95 metre proscenium – certified by Guinness World of Records as the world’s highest stage. Occupying more than half of the entire theatre space, the panoramic Ratchada Theatre stage is built to accommodate the show’s monumental set pieces and a legion of performers (including real elephants and goats) to recreate a realistic ambience of Siam hundreds of years ago.
The show is suitably structured into three acts: Journey Back into History, Journey Beyond Imagination: The Three Realms and Journey Through Joyous Festivals. Reliving the Glorious Past The lights suddenly dimmed and permeating through the darkened stage is the heart-thumping beat of ‘klong sabatchai’ (victory drum), followed by the graceful golden fingernail dance and sword dance. The entire stage is re-lit and awoken back to life with a scene of the Ancient Kingdom of Lanna, showing a slow-paced, yet elegant royal procession led by the King and Queen of Lanna, the earliest of Siamese reigns.
A stark contrast to the north, the audience is transported down to the more animated south with the next scene: The South Sea… Traders from Overseas. Opening with ‘nang talung’ (shadow puppets) and the lively and colourful ‘nora dance’, this scene is the re-enactment of the Kingdom Sriwichai’s bustling market full of foreign traders, and with a whimsical subtext of interracial crush – a representation of the harmonious existence of different faiths and races. The next two scenes, The Northeast… Heritage of the Khmer Civilization and Central Plains… Ayutthaya: The Mighty Capital, are superbly portrayed with state-of-the-art special effects like an on-stage ‘klong’ (river), realistic rainfall, thunder and lighting. The audience also gets to witness local activities and festivities like ‘ram lao krathop mai (bamboo dance), the singing of rice harvesting folk songs and Thai boxing matches during these scenes.
- ACT 1: A journey back through the history of Thailand. For over seven centuries, Siam (Thailand) has been home to diverse cultures, a cross-road of civilizations meeting. During this act, you’ll be taken back to relive the past during the ancient kingdom of Lanna, the Khmer civilization in Isan, the mighty capital of Ayutthaya, and witness the blending of culturing in the south with the traders from overseas.
- ACT 2: A story beyond imagination to the three realms central to Thai traditional beliefs: Fiery Hell, Mystical Himapaan (forest), and Blissful Heaven. Despite their diverse cultures and livelihoods, Thai people are all bound by a common belief in the religious principle of the Law of Karma.; good deeds or bad deeds in this world result in merit or suffering in the next life.
- ACT 3: Watch the curtains close to Act 3 – a breathtaking and dazzling finale of Thailand’s joyous festivals. Thai culture is full of a wide variety of merit-making festivals, which combine religious ceremonies with colourful and joyful celebrations: Songkran, Loy Krathong, Ordination Ceremonies, the Phitakhon Ghost Parade, etc.
- A replica traditional Thai village complete with a floating market
- A spectacular fountain, light, and laser show on the 35-meter long statue of Naga, the God of Water
- An elephant war parade, recreating a ceremonial victory parade before going to battle
- Outdoor dance performances
- Elephant feeding
- Thai boxing matches
- Thai temple fair games
- TripAdvisor®’s 2016 Certificate of Excellence - One of the best shows in Asia!
- Ticket to the renowned Siam Niramit show in Bangkok
- Be awed as Thai history and culture comes to life on stage through colorful performances and special effects
- Watch depictions of Thai beliefs like the Law of Karma and Mystical Forest of Himapaan
- Explore the Siam Niramit's other attractions including a typical rural Thai village, or enjoy a Thai massage
- Upgrade to include a buffet dinner before the show and enjoy premium dinner with International cuisines with seafood or choice of Indian food
- Hotel pickup and drop off in air-conditioned vehicle (incase booking with transport)
- Show Tickets for Siam Niramit
- Pre-Show Attractions
05:00 PM (approx)- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
09:45 PM – Depart from Siam Niramit
10:20 PM – Arrive back to your Hotel
- Upgrade to Golden Seats฿500 Per Person
- Add on: International Buffet Dinner & Thai Cultural Show฿200 Per Person
- Add on: Round trip Joint Transfer฿150 Per Person
Two payment method is available upon check out
- Payment by Cash upon Pickup / Ticket Delivery
- Online payment by Credit card – PayPal
No Addtional Options Selected
Select Number of Person
Enter your group size for our best price
A minimum of 1 people is required.
Children (5-10 Years / Height below 120 cm)
How DO I BOOK My TOURS?
Step 1 – Go through your Tour selection,
select the date & number of people for your
Tour. Click “Book It” button
Step 2 – Provide us with required information
& process for though the payment platform
Step 3 – Upon completion of booking, you will receive Confirmation Email. We will issue your E-Voucher and send it through your email
(as an attachment) within next a short time with the pick up time and other details. As simple as that!
Require assistance or enquires regarding your tour booking?
Chat with our agents Live or Call us on our Hotline below to get instant assistance:
+(66) 092 807 5857 (English – Thai)