TOURIST DISCOUNT Tickets for SEALIFE or MADAME TUSSAUD
ADDITIONAL OPTION AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Sealife Ocean World
With over 400 sea species and 30,000 fish on display, SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World Aquarium in Bangkok is one of the few in the world where families can spend a few hours without feeling bored. An acrylic tunnel runs through the main tank where you can boat along – or, if you are brave, why not dive in to feed the sharks? If that’s too much, there are other underwater sea creatures you can feed and interact with: water rats, otters, the lovely penguins. At the end of the trip, don’t forget to pamper your tired feet with a little fish pedicure!
Madame Tussaud from London to Bangkok!
Imagine rocking the stage alongside Michael Jackson, striking a pose on the red carpet with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, or even taking a selfie with Albert Einstein – all in one day! The world-famous Madame Tussauds museum is here in Bangkok with its star-studded collection wax figures, from local entertainers and global leaders, to world-class athletes and pioneering scientists. So be sure to bring your camera, and enjoy a day of endless photo-ops with the stars!
Upgrade Options are available at the bottom of this page
Begin your journey into the astounding underwater world by taking a look at the Giant Spider Crab and the Giant Pacific Octopus. These aquatic creatures amaze us with their ability to camoflage themselves with surrounding rocks and other ocean features.
- Giant Spider Crab Giant PacificOctopus
We challenge you to brave the stroll down our “Shark Walk”. A thin sheet of acyrlic separates you brave souls from the five different types of sharks located in the tank! The walk is both fun and adventurous, giving you an opportunity to marvel at all the sharks while learning fascinating facts about them. Three different large interactive screens will present you with facts about all the shark species in the tanks. So why not come and find out just how courageous you really are?
- Sand Tiger Shark Leopard Shark Blacktip ReefShark
Witness an underwater rainbow of colours by visiting our “Coral Reef” zone. A variety of coral and fish species present a dazzling spectacle of underwater life, tantalising kids of all ages by allowing them to get a very close-up experience of this amazing visual presentation of underwater life.
- Clownfish Lion Fish
Come and visit the magical kingdom of seahorses. Learn about this unique sea species by observing their living and breeding habits. Understanding more about these wonderful creatures will help us better preserve their species and habitat.
- Big Belly Seahorse Aligator Pipeish
Enjoy a break from the underwater world by visiting our “Tropical Rainforest” zone. This attraction will help to make you feel like you are walking through a lush rain forest, surrounded by the sounds of waterfalls. Entertain yourself and your kids by trying to spot one of the many frogs camoflauging themselves right before your eyes. The giant freshwater fish in nearby streams provide excitement throughout your walk.
- Arapaima Short Clawed Otter
Enjoy a new way to experience the joys of sea stars with our Pop Up Tank, Crawl Through Tank, and Secret Cave Tank. Our special rockpools provide you with an even more special way to encounter a sea star.
- Sea Stars Hermit Crab
Enter the realm of stingrays and witness the beauty of their underwater movements. Come and see our cute little jackass penguins during a feeding show. There are multiple showtimes available each day.
- Leopard Whipray Jackass Penguin
Be dazzled by our “Tropical Ocean” exploration zone. This gigantic 8-metre-high aquarium gives you a panoramic view of astoundingly beautiful coral and fish species. Information boards are set up to provide you with interesting information about their life cycles as well as the importance of marine preservation efforts.
- Hump Head Maori Wrasse Black-Spotted Moray Eel
Make sure you find the time to visit the highlight of SEA LIFE, our spectacular underwater tunnel. Immerse yourself in the wonders of the ocean by walking through it. You will be surrounded by a variety of sea life including sharks, eagle rays, and schools of fish. Their movements around the tunnel are surreal and represent what you could say is their very own broadway spectacle! Furthermore, a beautiful display of an icon from a famous Thai myth story will grab your attention just as it has done with countless visitors before.
- Eagle Ray Shovel Nose Ray
Take another dive into the deep and submerge yourself in a man-made ship wreck. Watch as various fish species joyously swim around their “Shark Shipwreck”, but don’t get caught off guard by the shark that is sure to be lurking nearby.
- Tawny Nurse Shark Sand Tiger Shark
Come and walk alongside an assortment of colourful jellyfish. Their beautiful underwater shine helps them stand out against the dark backdrop of the ocean. This is one mesmerizing underwater adventure you can’t miss out on.
- Moon Jellies Upside down Jellies
Penguin Ice Adventure
Come and check out the ever-so-cute Gentoo Penguins in our “Ice Adventure” zone. Whether these adorable creatures are taking a swim or just waddling around, you will be helpless against falling in love with them. Feel like you are visiting the Antarctic yourself with the surrounding snow and cold breezes!
- Gentoo Penguin Wolf Fish
SEA LIFE’s famous mascot would like to invite you to learn more about the Breed Rescue Protect Marine Conservation Campaign, encompassing the concepts of “Breeding”, “Rescuing”, and “Protecting”. This educational session is shown as a simple cartoon animation presentation, fun for all ages!
Come take an exciting ride on our Glass Bottom Boat. Get up close and personal with sharks, stingrays and a great variety of fish as you are entertained by an insightful introduction by SEA LIFE staff who also feed the fish by hand. Don’t miss out on these exciting experiences you can share with your friends and family!
Go behind-the-scenes and explore the secrets of SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World. You will have an opportunity to check out the “Aquatic Quarantine and Nursery Centre” as well as the water quality monitoring laboratory. Furthermore, come get a chance to go hands-on with the real-world ocean exploration equipment. Be intrigued as you uncover the mysteries of this in-depth experience.
Come and experience the ultimate entertainment technology in 4D movies. These shows aren’t just audio and visual, they appeal to all the senses… and MORE! They are sure to provide you with exhilaration like never before!
- Meet and greet over 400 water species at Bangkok's favorite ocean-themed attraction!
- Also have the option to feed lovely penguins, otters and water rats, and get your feet pampered with the unique Happy Fish pedicure (extra cost)
- With the Ocean World & Madame Tussauds combo: enjoy entry to the Madame Tussauds wax museum for photo ops with famous personalities! (Upgrade below)
- Top up and experience cutting-edge movie experience at 4D Cinema and a glass-bottom boat ride through the main tank (Upgrade below)
- Meet celebrity personalities at the museum's 8 different zones: Red Carpet, Music, History, Film, Leaders, Art & Science, TV and Sports
- Enjoy the interactive features at every exhibition
- With hundreds of wax figures, enjoy endless photo ops and feel free to get creative with your poses!
- Discover how the wax figures are made at the Authentic History Exhibition
- Entrance ticket to either Sealife OR Madame Tussaud (Do reconfirm to our staff once which one you have picked when they contact you for voucher processing)
SEA LIFE BANGKOK OCEAN WORLD:
- B1-B2 Floor, Siam Paragon, 991 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
- Take Exit 5 from the BTS Siam Station, which provides direct access to Siam Paragon
- Madame Tussauds, Siam Discovery, 6th Floor, 989 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
- By BTS SkyTrain: Madame Tussauds is a 5mins walk from BTS Siam station By MRT: From MRT Silom or Sukhumvit or Chatuchak Park station, transfer to BTS Sky train; alight at BTS Siam station By bus: The following bus routes travel to Madame Tussauds: 15, 16, 25 (Paknam-Thachang),40, ปอ.40, 48, 54, 73, 73ก, 79, 141, 159, 162, 183, 204, 501, 508
Open at 10 Am, last entry to both venues is at 8 pm
- + COMBINE with Madame Tussaud with 4D movie @ both venue's with Drink & Snack฿800 Per Person
Two payment method is available upon check out
- Payment by Cash upon Pickup / Ticket Delivery
- Online payment by Credit card – PayPal
No Addtional Options Selected
Select Number of Person
Enter your group size for our best price
A minimum of 2 people is required.
Children (3-11 Years)
TOURIST DISCOUNT Tickets for SEALIFE or MADAME TUSSAUD
How DO I BOOK My TOURS?
Step 1 – Go through your Tour selection,
select the date & number of people for your
Tour. Click “Book It” button
Step 2 – Provide us with required information
& process for though the payment platform
Step 3 – Upon completion of booking, you will receive Confirmation Email. We will issue your E-Voucher and send it through your email
(as an attachment) within next a short time with the pick up time and other details. As simple as that!
Require assistance or enquires regarding your tour booking?
Chat with our agents Live or Call us on our Hotline below to get instant assistance:
+(66) 092 807 5857 (English – Thai)