ADDITIONAL OPTION AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Since our first performance in 1997 at the Edinburg Fringe Festival NANTA received it’s first award for best performance. This now world famous nonverbal performance 8,100,000 people the largest audiences in Korean history. Since its first debut NANTA performance has been on the road of success around the world. In 2004 NANTA finally made an appearance on New York’s Broadway. This opportunity opened up new doors for Korean culture and performance.
Now about 7,000,000 people around the world are enjoying NANTA’s spectacular performances. NANTA also received an award for Best Urban program in 2009 and is also being highly recommended by tourist and locals alike. “This is a must see performance”
- Thailand's #1 Comedy show, broadway style performance
- Follow 3 cooks as they work under pressure while training a newcomer to the kitchen – no other than their manager's nephew!
- Enjoy 1.5hrs of thrilling dance and percussion, featuring the Korean samul nori, a type of rhythmic music produced by four instruments
- Watch as unlikely instruments take center stage in this musical: cooking utensils!
- Indulge in award-winning theatrics with a non-verbal script
- Make the most of the show with welcome audience participation
- Admission fee.
- Transfers from/ to major hotels in Bangkok (if booking includes transfer).
06:30 pm – Pickup from Hotels in central bangkok areas
08:00 pm – Show starts
09:30 pm – Depart from Nanta Show
10:00 pm – Arrive back to your Hotel
- UPGRADE to Royal Seat฿200 Per Person
- Roundtrip Joint Transfer฿200 Per Person
Two payment method is available upon check out
- Payment by Cash upon Pickup / Ticket Delivery
- Online payment by Credit card – PayPal
Nanta Show Remark
- Child less than 80 cm tall, enter to show free of charge, share a seat with a parent basis.
- Show Times: Sunday – Friday at 20:00 hrs. and Saturday at 17:00 hrs and 20:00 hrs. / Duration 75 minutes (close every first Monday of the month).
- Show times and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
No Addtional Options Selected
Select Number of Person
Enter your group size for our best price
A minimum of 1 people is required.
Children (3-10 Years / Height below 120 cm)
How DO I BOOK My TOURS?
Step 1 – Go through your Tour selection,
select the date & number of people for your
Tour. Click “Book It” button
Step 2 – Provide us with required information
& process for though the payment platform
Step 3 – Upon completion of booking, you will receive Confirmation Email. We will issue your E-Voucher and send it through your email
(as an attachment) within next a short time with the pick up time and other details. As simple as that!
Require assistance or enquires regarding your tour booking?
Chat with our agents Live or Call us on our Hotline below to get instant assistance:
+(66) 092 807 5857 (English – Thai)