Grand Palace Tour (Half Day)
Group of 10 and above receive complimentary UNESCO recognised KHON Performance
Thailand’s Khon performance, which depicts the glory of Rama the hero and incarnation of the god Vishnu, is inscribed on UNESCO’s Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, where it is described as “a performing art that combines musical, vocal, literary, dance, ritual and handicraft elements.”
“On one level, Khon represents high art cultivated by the Siamese/Thai courts over centuries, while at another level, as a dramatic performance, it can be interpreted and enjoyed by spectators from different social backgrounds.”
The Grand Palace features some of the most spectacular architectures in Asia. The Palace compound is a treasure house for Thai arts and houses the Emerald Buddha, the most sacred Buddha image in Thailand.
This is the perfect introduction to Thailand, the Buddhist faith, regal splendor and tradition. Though no longer the royal residence, it remains the symbol of the kingdom.
You’ll visit the key attractions around the Grand Palace including Wat Phra Kaew-Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Coronation Throne Hall, Royal Reception Hall, Royal Funeral Hall, the Golden Chedi, and the Royal Pantheon. Wat Phra Kaew is Thailand’s most sacred temple, so please do not wear shorts, sandals or T-shirts. Certain buildings in the Palace grounds are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
You can choose between Morning session (starting approximately 8 am) or Afternoon (starting approximately 11 am) session for this tour
- Explore the Grand Palace, Bangkok's main tourist attraction
- Visit Thailand's holiest religious statue carved from jade at the Wat Phra Kaew, the temple of the Emerald Buddha
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Bangkok city center only
- Sightseeing as described with transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
Pick up time: To Be Advice at the time of confirmation.
- Morning Session: Pick up time: 07:00-08:00
- Afternoon Session: Pick up time: 11:10-12:30
Two payment method is available upon check out
- Payment by Cash upon Pickup / Ticket Delivery
- Online payment by Credit card – PayPal
Dress Code for Grand Palace & Temples – Unsuitable clothes are
- Short trousers (long trousers must reach the ankles), mini skirts, culottes, tights and fisherman trousers.
- Sleeveless shirts and undershirts as outer garments
- Rolled up shirt sleeves, whether long or short
- Sleeping suits, see-through clothes, bare shoulders
- Sandles (including every type of shoes without heel straps or closed heels), except Buddhist Monks, novices and Thai People from countryside)
- Visitors wearing shorts, sandals or T-shirts are not permitted entry.
General Pick up Area or Road:
- Asoke, Charoen Krung Road Soi 1-70, Chidlom, Chinatown, Khaosan Road, Pathumwan. Phayathai, Ploenchit, Pomprab, Pratunam, Petchburi Road from Soi 1 to Avani Atrium, Phranakorn, Ratchathewi, Silom, Sathorn, Siam Square, Sukhumvit Soi 1-33 and Soi 2-26.
- In case your hotel is out of route, there will be a surcharge to pickup & drop from out of zone. Chat with our agent for further details
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason
- Any un-utilized service such as meals, sightseeing, or visits are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to amend the program, itinerary, prices, terms and conditions without prior notice
- According to Thailand travel industry normal practice, there is a mandatory visit to Gems Factory or some shopping facilities for joined tour and optional visit for private.
No Addtional Options Selected
Select Number of Person
A minimum of 1 people is required.
Children (5-10 Years / Height below 120 cm)
Children (3-4 Years)
Grand Palace Tour (Half Day)
How DO I BOOK My TOURS?
Step 1 – Go through your Tour selection,
select the date & number of people for your
Tour. Click “Book It” button
Step 2 – Provide us with required information
& process for though the payment platform
Step 3 – Upon completion of booking, you will receive Confirmation Email. We will issue your E-Voucher and send it through your email
(as an attachment) within next a short time with the pick up time and other details. As simple as that!
Require assistance or enquires regarding your tour booking?
Chat with our agents Live or Call us on our Hotline below to get instant assistance:
+(66) 092 807 5857 (English – Thai)